Best Practices for Fulfilling SOC 2 Requirements
While SOC 2 compliance software can never replace a human auditor, there are certain standards you can ensure that your organization is adhering to on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain all professional and ethical standards.
- Fulfill all Trust Services Criteria and requirements as outlined by the AICPA.
- Ensure necessary safeguards are in place to ensure independence from subcontractors or other vendors – including your software provider.
- Ensure professional obligations for your service auditor are being met.
- Avoid management responsibilities as it pertains to your own work.
Choose an Experienced Team
SOC reporting can feel time-consuming, expensive, and frustrating – but it doesn’t have to be with the right partner.
The experienced auditing team at Auditwerx is here to be your partner through the compliance process. From your initial readiness assessment to your final report, our team will guide you through every step to ensure a successful report. We can partner with your existing compliance software or tools, but a CPA firm is required to sign off on your completed report. If you’re ready to get started, contact Auditwerx today.